The list of Affiliations / Membership / Association and Accreditation of Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies (XIBMS)
1. The XIBMS is a part of Ananta Education Society which is a registered Education Society ( MAHA / 1891 / 09) with Government of Maharashtra under Societies Act, 1860 and is also a registered Education Society with Planning Commission Government of India (KA/2010/0028324)
2. The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is proud to be an institutional member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Which is one of the most prestigious Bodies governing Technical Education and is also one of the AICTE approved Body to run various programs including WPLP – Working Professionals Learning program. The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is a national, professional, non-
3. The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of International Association of Distance learning promotes excellence in open, distance, and online learning worldwide, and provides a benchmark through which global consumers can gauge the quality of courses offered by the member institution. IADL members include Schools, colleges, Universities, E learning Websites and various organisations across four continents.
4. The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of British Academy of Management London which is dedicated to developing the community of Management Academics across the Globe.
5. The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies has been approved and accredited by Distance Learning Council of India. This ensures the approval of processes adopted by XIBMS in providing distance Education.
6. The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies is a proud member of American management Association New York which is the world's leading membership-
7. The Xaviers institute of Business Management studies is a member of Euro Asia Management Studies Association which is a platform for scholarship and exchange between Europe and Asia on economic and management issues. The association was established in Berlin in the autumn of 1984 by 30 scholars from Europe and Asia. The initial point of interest was to exchange results on Japanese management practices and the problems involved in their transfer to Europe. Today the EAMSA hosts annual conferences alternately in Europe and Asia, bringing together researchers and business executives who discuss highly current and relevant issues concerning a vast field of business and economic challenges of cross-
8. The Xaviers institute of Business Management studies is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited institute and the same has been awarded by the Global Group of United Kingdom Accreditation Services ( UKAS)